- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 16 oz can of mushrooms
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 19 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 680 ml can of roasted onion and garlic organic spaghetti sauce (by Eden)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of real bacon bits
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cubes Organic Bouillon cubes (Harvest Sun)
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 16 oz. can black olives
1. Fry onions, red peppers and mushrooms over medium-high heat for 7-8 minutes.
2. Grill chicken over medium to high heat for 5-10 minutes. (Boil chicken before grilling in water over medium heat for 15-20 minutes to make chicken tender.) Add chicken to pot.
3. Next add bacon and the remaining ingredients except black olives.
4. Add black olives 5 minutes before serving.