- 1 bunch of kale (chopped)
- 4Â cups spinach
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 butter nut squash (slice before baking to make it easier)
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1 1/2cups goat cheese (I sprinkle it on after I have served the salads into their individual bowls)
Optional: Add walnuts, almonds, cashews or seeds for extra protein and fat. (I cannot tolerate nuts and seeds so you don’t see them in this salad)
1. Throw all ingredients into a large salad bowl except for the goat cheese and squash. Pre-cut squash. Remove the peeling as well.
2. Grease baking sheet with olive oil.
4. Remove from oven and allow the squash to cool at room temperature.
5. When you are ready to serve theÂ salad top it with the squash and goat cheese.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice