3 medium onions, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 16 oz can of mushrooms
2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
1 19 oz can of diced tomatoes
1 680 ml can of roasted onion and garlic organic spaghetti sauce (by Eden)
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
2 tablespoons of real bacon bits
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cubes Organic Bouillon cubes (Harvest Sun)
3 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon Parmesan
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 16 oz. can black olives
For the sauce:
1. Fry onions, red peppers and mushrooms over medium-high heat for 7-8 minutes.
2. Grill chicken over medium to high heat for 5-10 minutes. (Boil chicken before grilling in water over medium heat for 15-20 minutes to make chicken tender.) Add chicken to pot.
3. Next add bacon and the remaining ingredients except black olives.
4. Add black olives 5 minutes before serving.
- Preheat oven to 365F and place spaghetti squash on a baking sheet. Bake for 45-60 minutes.
- Once spaghetti squash is done baking, scrape out pulp and divide spaghetti squash onto plates the same as you would with regular spaghetti.
- Top with spaghetti sauce and enjoy!