4-5 cups chopped rhubarb
1 – 2 cups mixed berries
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
**Add pure stevia if you desire a bit of sweetness.
1 cup mixed nuts
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 almond meal
1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut or flakes
2 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat coconut oil on medium heat in a pot and add all of the ingredients for the filling. Cook for 5 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
- Grease a casserole dish with either butter or coconut oil.
- Pour the rhubarb mixture into a casserole dish.
- Mix the ingredients for the crumble in a separate bowl, then evenly pour the crumble over the rhubarb filling.If you find there is not enough crumble, simply add more coconut, oats, almond meal or nuts.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes.