- 12 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda (aluminum free)
Mix the eggs, milk, vanilla and pumpkin in a bowl. In another mixing bowl blend the rest of the dry ingredients. Next add the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients.
Grease a pan with olive oil, ghee butter or coconut oil. I would suggest pouring less batter into the pan to make a smaller pancake as they tend to flip more easily without breaking. Cook the pancakes on low-medium heat for 7 minutes, flip the pancakes and cook for another 7 minutes.
Topping Ideas: organic butter, coconut oil, pure maple syrup, berries, goat cheese or even a nut butter