Restriction is no way to love yourself.Â In my mind-body eating program, I’m all about substitutions, not restrictions. Eat mindfully and soulfully!
- 1 cup almond, peanut or sunflower seed butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup raw honey or organic maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Â Melt coconut oil and nut/seed butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add in the cocoa powder once mixture has heated and stir until cocoa has dissolved.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Line a large Tupperware container with paper cups.
- Once mixture has cooled, pour into paper cups about 2/3 full.
- Top the cups with pomegranate seeds.
- Cover container and place in the freezer for approximately 60 minutes.
Share with loved ones-don’t forget yourself!