1 cup coconut flour
2-3 very ripe bananas
2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
5 tbsp raw honey
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp-tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line bread pans with parchment paper or oil with butter.
3. In a bowl mash the bananas, then add honey, butter, vanilla, eggs.
4. In a separate bowl mix coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt and cinnamon.
5. Next mix the wet ingredients with dry ingredients but don’t over mix.
6. Pour the batter into the bread pan.
7. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. The bread should be golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes.