1) Triangle – This is a good warm-up because it opens up the chest and shoulders and creates overall flexibility in the body.
2) Cat Cow – This helps with spinal health which includes the neck—a part of the upper body that is often overlooked.
3) Sea-Saw Shoulder Exercise – Warm-ups shoulder muscles, strengthens and tones shoulders.
4) Twists – This stretches the shoulders and arms.
5) Wheel – Deveops flexibility in the shoulders as well as arm strength.
6) Camel Shoulder Strength – Stretches and strengthens the shoulders, strengthens arms
7) Bridge – Strengthens the arms and shoulders.
8) Archer Pose – Strengthens the shoulders.
9) Plank – Strengthens arms, wrists and shoulders.
10) Yoga Elbow Platform Pose – Strengthens the shoulders and triceps.
11) Deep Squats – Strengthens shoulders
12) Downward Dog – Develops the nerves throughout the body especially the arms, legs and spine.
13) The Crane – Strengthens arms, wrists and shoulders.
14) The Shoulder Stand – Strengthens shoulders and massages neck.
15) Three Legged Dog
17) Crow – This is not for beginners
18) Upward Facing Dog
19) Side Plank Pose