1 spaghetti squash
2 tbsp olive oil
2 zucchinis sliced into disks
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 medium tomatoes cut into 1 inch pieces
1 jar of roasted red peppers
2 cups tomato paste
2 tsp basil
2 tsp oregano
1/4 cup basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 365F and place spaghetti squash on a baking sheet. Bake for 45-60 minutes.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large pot.
- Add the chopped onion and saute on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini, mushrooms, garlic and cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Next add the remaining ingredients and cook 3-5 minutes.
- Once spaghetti squash is done baking, scrape out pulp and divide spaghetti squash onto plates the same as you would with regular spaghetti.
- Top with spaghetti sauce and enjoy!