4 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp sea salt
Sweeten to desired sweetness with stevia (or leave it out entirely)
3/4 cup blackberries (chopped into smaller pieces)
3/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp aluminum free baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3-4 tbsp flax seeds
5 tbsp shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. If eggs have been in the fridge, crack eggs in a bowl and allow them to reach room temperature so that they do not solidify coconut oil. Oil muffin trays with coconut oil or butter.
2. In one bowl mix all of the wet ingredients. In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
3. Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Pour the batter into the muffin trays. Fill cups to about half.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
6. Allow muffins to cool for 20-20 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins